It's been some time since I've shared projects that I've completed, so I thought I'd share a little battle of the paints I did a handful of months back!
Hey again! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods! I'm just over here plugging away at projects per usual... Today I want to share with you something that's been an eye sore for a good while.
Most of the televisions in our home are wall mounted, including the one I mounted about six months ago in our family room. The only problem... There was no good way to conceal the power plug and the service cable. I had contacted numerous electrians by email and never heard back... Maybe that was God's way of telling me "Beth, you've got this" because finally a few days ago I got down and took off the outlet cover and pulled out the outlet just to see which direction the electrical cords were coming from. I'm pretty sure angels were singing the moment I realized it was coming from the ceiling, meaning all I had to do was cut a hole just directly above the outlet and refeed the cord up and out of the new hole located behind the tv. Piece. Of. Cake. And so the project began.
Browse By Category